AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.
AmplifyMs v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe's New And Improved GM/Coder Application

2 posters

Go down

Joe's New And Improved GM/Coder Application Empty Joe's New And Improved GM/Coder Application

Post by jlynch Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Your Ign:
Joseph

How long have you been playing this server?
I've stayed with this server since the beginning of last summer.

Why should we pick you and not the the next guy?
I have a lot of experience with Maplestory as well as private servers. I have created and hosted 11 (including at least one of each: v55, v62, v75, v83, and v88)private servers. I have been a coder in a few servers such as KidzMs and FazeMs. I have been a GM/Co-Owner/Admin in several servers. I was a co-owner in FazeMs and a GM in YourStory/ChaosStory and a while back i was an Admin in AppleStory/AAFS. I also know every main GM command and hundreds of id's, I can to code npc's, I can also wz-edit (customize the server-items, skills, maps, etc.), And because of my experience with my own servers I know a lot about fixing them. Also, I am exceedingly friendly, I tend to help new players. And I can completely dedicated because my dad cut off all of my previous servers and I want to start again. I can advertise the server, I can ban hackers, I used to hack GMS back in like V60's and I know almost every hack from experience with other servers, and I
know how to hold events and even code easier events.

Any special talents to help us?
I could advertise, code, fix errors, wz-edit, ban hackers, help new players, and hold events.

Can you code? If so how well?
Yes, I can code with Javascript. And I can successfully code an npc.

How many people have you referred to this server?
Back when I played v62 I told some of my friends about it.

Are you a donator?
Not yet. But if the server is successful like it was in v62 I have money now that I can donate.

How long are you usually Online?
I'm usually on for a long time because my high school homework is really easy and I would be able to get on for an extended period of time. I participate in a winter speed and agility training program for soccer but its only three nights a week and only lasts until March.

Where do you live? What is your timezone?
I live in Delaware in the United States. My timezone is EST (-5:00)

Just to shorten it: My name is Joseph Lynch (Joe), I'm 15 years old, I live in Delaware, I can code, advertise, fix problems with the source/repack, wz-edit, ban hackers, like new people, and can hold events. I play soccer, have a good memory, and I'm a bit ego-centric, I'm athletic and healthy, I have a ton of friends in every social group in my high-school.
P.S. (To: Yuna) I remembered that you liked color Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ~Joe
jlynch
jlynch
Newb Member
Newb Member

http://noturaveragejoe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Joe's New And Improved GM/Coder Application Empty Re: Joe's New And Improved GM/Coder Application

Post by Xiao Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:59 pm

omgg i used to play AppleStory o-o
STALKER  cry
Xiao
Xiao
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Under your bed with a coffee in hand and a penguin in other :D

Back to top Go down

Joe's New And Improved GM/Coder Application Empty Re: Joe's New And Improved GM/Coder Application

Post by jlynch Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 pm

... well your not on the hamachi...
jlynch
jlynch
Newb Member
Newb Member

http://noturaveragejoe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:40 pm

well i restarted my hamachi once by accident o-o
Xiao
Xiao
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Under your bed with a coffee in hand and a penguin in other :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down