AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.
AmplifyMs v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ExpliciT's GM application

2 posters

Go down

ExpliciT's GM application Empty ExpliciT's GM application

Post by ExpliciT Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 am

Your Ign: ExpliciT

How long have you been playing this server?: Hm, I've been playing this server for only 5 days, but in my opinion, I feel that I am very experienced. Even though i've just played this server for 5 days, I have been online for like 9-12 hours every day, and thats why I sent in this GM app. Because I live in Norway, so my uptime is not the same as the GMs which is normally from USA. Thats why I think that I would bring a new diemsnsion to the server.

Why should we pick you?: As I said, I'm living in Norway, so when I am online at the game, I see all the new people asking for help with the server, even though I'm trying to help them get a start on the server it ends up with them either quitting or just get an unimpressed
first impression of the server. I've noticed that the server has alot of people from SG and the States. And Norway lies right in between the time zones, so I will be online at both continents uptime. Another reason for you guys to pick me, is that I am an experienced GM and I have alot of other servers that I have been GM on. I have also been playing GMS for a very long time so I know MapleStory. If you want more information on what my pre-servers were called and etc. just ask me or tell me to add you on MSN.
Any special talents to help us?: Well, I dont really know. Maybe my activeness? And the fact that I know how MS pservers work is special talent too?
I dont have any special talents when it comes to codes and stuff like that, but I hope that you will consider my GM application.

Thank you.

ExpliciT
Newb Member
Newb Member

Back to top Go down

ExpliciT's GM application Empty Re: ExpliciT's GM application

Post by admin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:22 am

ExpliciT wrote:Your Ign: ExpliciT
I have been online for like 9-12 hours every day
Any special talents to help us?: Well, I dont really know. Maybe my activeness? And the fact that I know how MS pservers work is special talent too?

No you havent. i havent seen you on ONCE.
admin
admin
Administrator
Administrator

http://amplifyms.sytes.net

Back to top Go down