AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.
AmplifyMs v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuruki's application

3 posters

Go down

Shuruki's application Empty Shuruki's application

Post by shuruki Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 am

Name:Seth
Your ign:Shuruki
How long have you been playing this server? I have been playing for a 2 weeks or so.

Why should we pick you and not the others? Well for one I wont leave if I don't get to be a gm.

Any special talents to help us? Well I can advertise I can do events I also can help players (if there character gets stuck and stuff like that) I can do almost anything but code but iam willing to learn how to code.

How long have you played maplestory private servers? 5 years of private servers Very Happy.

Have you been gm before? I've been gm before on many diffrent servers like aikams and alot other ones.

Proof of being gm? Here are some commands Smile !job !jail !warp !clock !item !spawn Here are some codes for some of the commands that are listed !job 910 (super gm) !spawn 100100 (snail) There are some more (Alot more).

What commands will you use the most? !spawn !event !jail !clock !event !item (!ban if needed)

What if you saw a hacker? Banned (temp) till owner gets on and deals with the hacker.

Will you listen to the owner? yes i will

Will you enforce the rules? yes

Will you Tell the truth and only the truth? Yes

How long can you be on a day? 7-10 hours a day.

Well i hope you like my application and yes I did follow format I just added things Very Happy.

shuruki
Newb Member
Newb Member

Back to top Go down

Shuruki's application Empty Good Job!

Post by Yuna Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:27 pm

This was a very good GM application! Everything was good, and knowing that you used to be a GM in a couple ps's makes the possibility of becoming a GM rises. But in my opinion, I would rate this app as 4/5. Still good but a little plain. Good Luck! :3
Yuna
Yuna
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://antifrown.wordpress.com/ Not my site, but my brothers. Co

Back to top Go down

Shuruki's application Empty Re: Shuruki's application

Post by shuruki Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Zemrae wrote:This was a very good GM application! Everything was good, and knowing that you used to be a GM in a couple ps's makes the possibility of becoming a GM rises. But in my opinion, I would rate this app as 4/5. Still good but a little plain. Good Luck! :3

Thanks Razz

shuruki
Newb Member
Newb Member

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:51 am

I'll re look at this gm app once we hit 20 players online at a time.
admin
admin
Administrator
Administrator

http://amplifyms.sytes.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down