AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.
AmplifyMs v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dere :P

4 posters

Go down

Hi dere :P Empty Hi dere :P

Post by Velocity Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:07 am

Hi i decided to join this server a few days ago, because someone convinced me to, not gonna say who though Razz. But for all you p3dos out there here's some of my personal information :O My name is Jason, live in california, and I'm 15 (sophmore year). I consider myself a nerd because I'm chinese with almost straight A's lol XD and ya thats enough pedo information for all of you. My ign is Velocity btw so feel free to add me happy

Velocity
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Hi dere :P Empty Re: Hi dere :P

Post by Unnatural Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:41 pm

...Late welcome! Very Happy

A few days ago!? bewildered Whoa, you rebirth fast!
Also pedobear doesn't want you cause your old.
Unnatural
Unnatural
Newb Member
Newb Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuna Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Welcome to the server, Velocity (AKA Jason). Hope you have fun here in Amplify! wink
Yuna
Yuna
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://antifrown.wordpress.com/ Not my site, but my brothers. Co

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

i get pretty suspicious of you.. There is a good chance that you're a hacker, but i haven't caught you yet. So you should either stop hacking before the autoban or i catch you.

Reason for suspicion? On average, someone who just started cannot achieve 100 RB's in 1 day without hacking. it means either you played for 7 hours straight, or you damage hacked, rebirthing @ 5 rebirths a minute, then disabling damage hack after achieving 20+RB's and going legit.

I'm just saying, either you're very lucky you didn't get caught or you are unlucky that I'm suspecting you. dam

OH did i mention the biggest reason why i suspect you?

cause you're chinese, hacking is in your blood!! Yes im chinese too i know how it feels. Just don't get caught by me happy happy
admin
admin
Administrator
Administrator

http://amplifyms.sytes.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuna Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 pm

LAWL ZILI! happy poker face
Yuna
Yuna
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://antifrown.wordpress.com/ Not my site, but my brothers. Co

Back to top Go down

Post by Velocity Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:18 am

Lol i know you posted the idea of me hacking yesterday lol, but I'll tell you my secret to rebirthing again Razz. For the first 10-20 rbs, someone helped me train so the hard part was taken out easily. I then got massive buffs and potions, which increased my aerial attack to around 7 mil in the first 25 rebirths. After that you can go to bigfoot, which strangely they give 2.14bil, which you have already changed so my rb rate is much slower now as you can see. After i get a 7 mil dmg it become uber easy to level, just spam aerial attack at bigfoots and then you can kill a bigfoot in 4 hits, while hitting mobs. This allows you to kill easily. After each rb you keep genesis and just go straight down to fm 6 and genesis skelegons 1 time so you end up at around lvl90 then just repeat process over and over again WITHOUT switching classes. So as you can see its not very hard to get 100 rbs in a day XD you just gotta know what you're doing.
Here's my buff list if you wanna know how i do so much dmg early on pretty much forgot all names for buffs;
+140 wep atk potion
Fire attribute weapon 120% dmg
Critical hit
+48 atk wep glove
maple warrior adds percentage of stats
etc...
ehh i forget these lol Razz but you get the picture
Move faster with: haste and flash jump
took me about 2-3 hours to get 100 rbs lol its easy if you get trained hardest part is always the beginning!

Velocity
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum