AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.
AmplifyMs v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Velocity's GM application

4 posters

Go down

Velocity's GM application Empty Velocity's GM application

Post by Velocity Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:03 am

Name: Jason Zingzangzoooooo(Zhu lol)
Your ign: Velocity

How long have you been playing this server? I have recently just started about a week ago, and as you can see I be pretty pwnage in the game right now. Just a week of playing and already almost 300 rbs if i can stop getting banned lol Sad (now its up to like 380 rbs XD)

Why should we pick you and not the others? Cause I'm Jason and these other people suck XD. No, but seriously because I really want to be more involved with this server and help it improve. I believe I can be a person enthusiastic with this job, function in an orderly and purposeful manner, Can be tolerant and calm, as well as being a funny guy as you can probably tell in this app, and I would go on, but that would be boring and I don't really like to brag about myself....Or do I XD

Any special talents to help us? Well currently, I have never been a gm, however I am willing to learn commands etc... But the main thing that I could do as a GM is to help those that need it which I define as going the extra mile for the person. I can also try and host some cool events lols Razz. But, overall I just really want to help the people.

How long have you played maplestory private servers? Idk 2-3 years maybe Razz

Have you been gm before? I've never been a gm in my life =[ I really want to try it, but I understand if you are do not have the patience to teach me. I am eager to learn how to be a gm and eager to help as one + if u are really lazy i can just go look at some guide on the internet XD

Can you code? If so how well? (Don't even think of lying for this one) Nope just gonna lay it flat out for you

How many people have you referred to this server? 3-4 but they don't wanna join lol highschoolers have lives

Are you a donator? Nope...I'm sorry I'm chinese and cheap what you be expectin XD

How long are you usually Online? It usually depends but can vary from 3-6 hours depending on if i have school or not. If its a weekend maybe 7 hours, however for weekdays I don't get home till around 6:00 cause of baseball practice, hw till 7:00 so I can only be on for 3-6 hours on weekdays sry =[.

Where do you live? What is your timezone? California Baby! GMT - 8

And here are some questions i jacked from shuruki's app XD credits to shuruki on questions Razz

What if you saw a hacker?
Well the most reasonable action I would take on the situation is easily a temporary ban, because if you jail and mute them they can still get out lols Razz. But banning temporarily is probably the best action to take when dealing with a hacker.

Will you listen to the owner? Mastahhhhhh

Will you enforce the rules?
Maaayyybbbeee? lol jk ya im no dumbnugget

Will you Tell the truth and only the truth? NEVAH I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT MY TEENAGE HORMONES :p

Some questions I making up

What will you do with you're powers? Well since I'm a teenager with hormones XD probably stalk the girls with invisible then pop outta nowhere XD unless u don't want me to =[ Lol i probably will do this though, but really I would use these powers for the purpose of pissing on hackers, holding events, and helping out as many people as I can.

Suggestions?
Ya I have a lot of suggestions that I would probably put out there to help the server such as infinite buffs on certain skills such as the holy charge thingamajjiger Razz raising the damage caps, holiday events, etc etc etc.....

What events will you host? Hide and Seek (as long as I'm not too bored), Jump quests, True False, Event screenshots (on website), etc...

If a two players are arguing what would you do?
Well I would probably have to weigh the evidence on the argument and hear viewpoints from both conflicting sides and that will ultimately decide who is right or wrong depending if its a heated argument anyway

Why do you wanna be a GM? Because I really do wish the best for this community as well as making it a balanced server as well (no hackers). Plus i don't wanna get banned for doing too much dmg XD

Well as you can see by my long @%$ application I really am willing to dedicate myself for this server and I hope that you (zili) will consider me for a gm position :O. (btw if u get to this before my ban appeal... I got banned again lols so if u would XD thanks)

Last edited by Velocity on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:58 am; edited 4 times in total

Velocity
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Velocity's GM application Empty Re: Velocity's GM application

Post by Velocity Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:25 am

Btw I was bored so now i know how to script npcs XD

Velocity
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuna Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Wow, this is a great GM app (compared to mine xP)! Though sometimes I can't tell what is part of the question or not, it's a really good GM App. happy
You have a great advantage~! Very Happy I can teach you some of the commands if you do get the job. xD
Yuna
Yuna
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://antifrown.wordpress.com/ Not my site, but my brothers. Co

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 pm

most replied topic ever.epic.
and if you stalk yuna ill kill you rawr
have fun poker face
im watching you
Xiao
Xiao
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Under your bed with a coffee in hand and a penguin in other :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Velocity Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Lol thanks Yuna =] btw Xiao gl muhaha? I don't think this gonna get chosen i think zili still being suspicious of me hacking -.- which im not btw Razz

Velocity
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 am

im watching you eyes of fury
Xiao
Xiao
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Under your bed with a coffee in hand and a penguin in other :D