AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.
AmplifyMs v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe's GM APP!!! :D

4 posters

Go down

Joe's GM APP!!! :D Empty Joe's GM APP!!! :D

Post by jlynch Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:57 am

Your Ign:
Noobslayer

How long have you been playing this server?
going on 4 months

Why should we pick you and not the the next guy?
For as long as i've been playing i've been extremely loyal and worked hard to earn a title in this server I deleted all 6 of the private servers i owned during my time with this server and also the 3 other servers i had been playing when i started. you should know that i was banned 3 times for spamming the server. Or as i prefer to call it excessive talking (lol). Why you should pick me well i'm very experienced in private servers. i can script and edit files I see you need someone for advertising; i could do that too; and also hacking problems, that i would enjoy the most lol. i've met every hacker that played amplifyms v62 and i also turned 2 in myself. I've helped the owner (or attempted to in the video) and i think we have become pretty close considering we have never met and he is from the other side of the world. I've became practically known for training the noobs and helping the new players learn more about the server. This is the greatest server i have ever played and i have to give a lot of credit to zili's scripting its fantastic better than anything i've achieved. It reminds me of the server Bankaistory(Which was the #1 server on gtop100 when i played), but Amplify doesn't lag. Earlier you(zili) said it wasn't worth the effort you put into editing the wz's but you did a great job.

Any special talents to help us?
I can script and i've been a gm in multiple other servers and have owned v55,v62,v75,v83 servers so i know a lot of the problems and errors you can run into and how to fix many of them. I exceed at helping noobs because i am just too much of a push-over. Almost anyone that needs help and ends up coming to me I help just because I'm cooperative and hard-working and I always end up feeling sorry for people that are new to things because I when i first started playing and making private servers I needed a lot of help.

Can you code? If so how well? (Don't even think of lying for this one)
yes i can but not very well i only started coding around the same time i joined the server so i definitely don't know everything, but i'll become better as i start coding again.

How many people have you referred to this server?
maybe 20 to be honest i like it with less people it was nice to know everyone and be familiar with them but have someone on when you wanted to play.

Are you a donator?
Like i said I do plan on donating in the future, but as you can see in brown at the bottom I'm saving up for a few things first. However, I definitely am going to donate in the future.

How long are you usually Online?
as long as i can be and i get on every chance in most cases i would rather be on then what im doing and when im on im usually on for a while until they have to restart or close the server that is.

Where do you live? What is your timezone?
I live in Delaware a small state on the eastern coast of the United States my timezone is EST (btw i love the time system you have going for the server ~perfect!~)

I forgot to mention this so i thought i would put it in at the end, I'm 14 years old my name is Joseph (Joe) for you who don't know me. I can perform all of the gm positions you need i can be hacker/banner because im on from as soon as i get home from school (2:30-ish usually sometimes 5:30 because of athletics or clubs) and i don't usually get off until i go to bed or I have a project or something, but usually if i'm doing homework, a project, or studying ill have it up. I want to be assisstant coder because i haven't coded for a few weeks and i want to get better at coding. And i can advertise because i use a lot of social networks and have played enough private servers that i know where to advertise I also have a youtube account but i won't be able to record anything until i get a laptop (hopefully for christmas) because the computer im stuck on until i have a new laptop is horrible. But, I would love to help out the server in any way I can because I think its a great server and I want to be a part of it becoming greater.

Last edited by jlynch on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : yuna's request ;))
jlynch
jlynch
Newb Member
Newb Member

http://noturaveragejoe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Joe's GM APP!!! :D Empty Re: Joe's GM APP!!! :D

Post by Yuna Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Awesome Application! Wow, this had surprised me! You know a lot of things, and it looks like you have been going on private servers for a long time! Your knowledge and skills may be able to help us on the server!

Btw, I don't really mind this, but it's kinda hard to read. You should add more color for it to be less essay-like! I'm not saying you have to, though.
Good Luck!!!
happy
Yuna
Yuna
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://antifrown.wordpress.com/ Not my site, but my brothers. Co

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:43 am

donations might make me favor you.. Very Happy
but we have a total of 2 GM's patrolling now.
admin
admin
Administrator
Administrator

http://amplifyms.sytes.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jlynch Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:08 am

zili i told you i think im definitely going to donate in the future just probably not until like christmas because im saving up for something right now but hopefully by then i'll have an excess of money and i can donate like $20 or something. And Yuna, I know i shouldv'e added more color i didn't think of it until after i posted it though that and i thought of some more stuff i could add and that i should probably spread out the things from the picking me section, so it would look more organized. santa wink
jlynch
jlynch
Newb Member
Newb Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:55 am

GL Smile
Xiao
Xiao
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Under your bed with a coffee in hand and a penguin in other :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuna Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:34 am

Yay for color!
Yuna
Yuna
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://antifrown.wordpress.com/ Not my site, but my brothers. Co

Back to top Go down

Post by jlynch Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:38 pm

I added a lot to it so hopefully you guys will notice the edits made some things clearer you will notice its a lot longer (sorry haha), but I just cleared up a few things for the people reading it besides zili and added some information I thought might be important in whether or not I get the job.
jlynch
jlynch
Newb Member
Newb Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum