AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AmplifyMs v75
WE SHALL BE REVIVED!!!!!! when i get the time.
AmplifyMs v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Billy's GM App Empty Billy's GM App

Post by Billy Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Name:Billy

IGN:Billy

When I'm usually on:8AM-12PM ~ 6:30PM-9:30PM

Experience:I know the basics for a GM. I've been a gm in ShineStory, and i was Admin. I was admin in there and doing great, until it shut down. It was v.62. Alot of people knew me, and liked me as a friend. i Will do what is told at anytime. When i see a hacker, i will ban, depending how bad it is. Maybe i would give a warning, but if they do it again, He is getting banned.

Why am i applying for GM?
First of all, when i first saw this server, i knew i wanted to help. I know how to solve problems to fights. If there was, and they kept going, i would mute them, but at least give them a warning first right?

What would you do with your GM Powers?
Well, i would NOT abuse them of course. With my Gm powers, i will locate hackers and ban them. I will host events so people can have a nice stay at EpicMS.

What Type of GM are you?
I'm a type of GM that likes to do events for people and Help others. If someone is lonely, ill help them. If they need to unstuck, i will help them. I will help my mates as much as possible.

What i do outside of MS: I love playing basketball. =)

Thanks People for reading my App! hope i get the job!

-Billy

Billy
Newb Member
Newb Member

Back to top Go down

Billy's GM App Empty Good Luck!

Post by Yuna Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Wow! Your GM App is very organized and you must be very proud of your experience with being a GM. You as a GM would be very helpful and would save a lot of time for us in Epic. Good Luck in becoming a GM! Very Happy
Yuna
Yuna
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://antifrown.wordpress.com/ Not my site, but my brothers. Co

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum